Levitra Oral Jelly 20mg
One Tablet Contains
7 fruity jelly packets
Onset of Effect
Duration of Effect
up to 8 hours
Save 5% to 55% on purchases over three packs
This product is out of stock. Here are the nearest alternatives:
About Levitra Oral Jelly 20mg:Levitra Oral Jelly is a medication used to treat erectile dysfunction (ED) in men. It is a unique form of Levitra that is available in the form of a jelly or gel-like substance that can be taken orally. The active ingredient in Levitra Oral Jelly is vardenafil, which works by relaxing the blood vessels in the penis, allowing for increased blood flow and resulting in an erection.
Benefits of Levitra Oral Jelly 20mg:One of the main benefits of Levitra Oral Jelly is that it is easy to take and can be quickly absorbed into the bloodstream. This makes it a convenient option for men who may have difficulty swallowing tablets or who prefer a more discreet method of taking medication. The convenience of not needing water to take it makes it a discreet and convenient option for men on the go. Finally, it is an effective treatment for ED, as it increases blood flow to the penis, resulting in an erection.
Time of effect:Levitra Oral Jelly is typically taken 15-30 minutes before sexual activity and can remain effective for up to 5 hours. It is important to note that sexual stimulation is still required for Levitra Oral Jelly to work.
Side Effects:Like all medications, Levitra Oral Jelly can cause side effects, although not everyone experiences them. Common side effects may include headaches, flushing, stuffy or runny nose, and indigestion. More serious side effects such as sudden vision loss or hearing loss are rare but can occur, and if experienced, medical attention should be sought immediately.
Recommendation:It is important to talk to a healthcare provider before taking Levitra Oral Jelly, as it may not be safe for everyone. Men with certain medical conditions, such as heart or liver problems, or who are taking certain medications, may not be able to take Levitra Oral Jelly. In summary, Levitra Oral Jelly is a convenient and effective medication for treating ED in men. It should only be taken as directed by a healthcare provider and with caution in men with certain medical conditions or who are taking certain medications.
How to consume?
- Levitra Oral Jelly 20mg should be taken orally, about 30 minutes before sexual activity. The jelly should be swallowed without chewing or crushing, and it can be taken with or without food.
- The recommended starting dose of Levitra Oral Jelly is 10mg, but your healthcare provider may adjust your dosage based on your response to the medication and any side effects you may experience. You should not take more than one dose in a 24-hour period.
- You should not consume alcohol or grapefruit juice while taking Levitra Oral Jelly as it may increase the risk of side effects. You should also avoid fatty meals as they can reduce the effectiveness of the medication.
- If you experience any side effects or have concerns about taking Levitra Oral Jelly, you should speak with your healthcare provider. Do not stop taking the medication without consulting your healthcare provider.
- It is important to note that Levitra Oral Jelly is a prescription medication and should only be taken under the supervision of a healthcare provider. Your healthcare provider will be able to evaluate your medical history and determine if Levitra Oral Jelly is appropriate for you.
Who should not take it?Levitra Oral Jelly 20mg should not be taken by certain individuals, including:
It is important to speak with a healthcare provider before taking Levitra Oral Jelly to determine if it is safe for you, especially if you have any underlying medical conditions or are taking any other medications. Your healthcare provider will be able to evaluate your medical history and determine if Levitra Oral Jelly is appropriate for you.
- Women and children
- Men who are taking nitrates or nitric oxide donors for chest pain or heart problems
- Men who have had a heart attack or stroke within the past 6 months
- Men who have low blood pressure or uncontrolled high blood pressure
- Men who have a history of certain eye conditions, such as retinitis pigmentosa
- Men who are allergic to vardenafil or any other ingredients in the medication