Tadarise 40 mg is an erectile dysfunction tablet used in treating erectile dysfunction in men. It helps achieve a lasting erection during sexual intercourse.
Tadarise 40 mg is used to treat erectile dysfunction (ED). In other words, it is used to cure impotency; an inability to get an erection), and the symptoms of benign prostatic hyperplasia. It is also used to improve the ability to exercise in people with pulmonary arterial hypertension (PAH; high blood pressure in the vessels carrying blood to the lungs, causing shortness of breath, dizziness, and tiredness).
It contains a 40 mg of an active ingredient called Tadalafil which helps to increase blood flow to the male sexual part, enhancing a penile erection during sexual intercourse.
Tadarise 40 mg – Information and Dosage
Tadarise 40 mg is in a class of medications called phosphodiesterase (PDE) inhibitors. It works to treat erectile dysfunction by increasing blood flow to the penis during sexual stimulation. This increased blood flow can cause an erection.
It should be noted that Tadarise 40 mg does not treat erectile dysfunction permanently or increase sexual desire. It will only help you to keep an erection when you are sexually excited.
If you are using Tadarise 40 mg to treat an erectile dysfunction you should follow the method of dosage that would be specified here.
It can be taken with or without food. Tadarise 40 mg can be taken usually at least 30 minutes before sexual activity and not more often than once every 24 hours. Your doctor can help you decide the best time for you to také Tadarise before sexual activity.
Tadarise 40 mg – Side Effects
Tadarise 40 mg also has some side effects that are very common among those it is administered to. They are:
• Indigestion or heartburn
• pain in the stomach, back, muscles, arms, or legs
Some side effects are rare and if detected, you should visit a medical doctor immediately. These uncommon symptoms are:
• Sudden decrease or loss of vision
• Blurred vision
• Changes in color vision (seeing a blue tinge on objects or having difficulty telling the difference between blue and green)
• sudden decrease or loss of hearing (see below for more information)
Important Safety Information during Administration of Tadarise 40 mg
• Patients with heart problem should not take this drug to avoid risk of increased heart-related side effects
• Too much alcohol should not be taken with the drug. This will decrease heightening of the side effects of the drug by an alcohol on the person it is administered.