Online stores that sell sexual enhancers offer the option of paying for Kamagra either cash on delivery or SEPA direct debit. Which is safer, one might ask. Read on to find out.
There are thousands of online stores that sell sexual enhancers like Kamagra. Most of them have several payment options like PayPal, SEPA direct debit and also cash on delivery. There are very few certified online stores that sell Kamagra. Therefore, most people prefer the option of cash on delivery.
However, this raises a number of problems. Suppose you are not at home. How does the deliverer collect the payment? Then there is the issue of a refund for items that have been returned. If the original payment method was cash on delivery, the refund process becomes very complicated.
However, this problem can easily be solved by choosing the payment option via SEPA direct debit. This is especially true for people living in the European Union. This has several advantages, and we mention only a few.
- The entire process is cashless and strict data protection regulations apply
- You can buy and pay for Kamagra in 27 countries, including the United Kingdom
- No one may withdraw money without a SEPA direct debit mandate
- You can also revoke the payment if you believe you have been cheated. This is a big advantage over PayPal, because the process takes several weeks.
- Your payments are traceable and this protects the buyer from fraud. According to EU regulations, the payee must always provide the mandate reference and the creditor identification number. This means that sellers who offer the SEPA Direct Debit option are most likely authentic
- You have 8 weeks to object to an unauthorized debit to your account
You can of course order Kamagra cash on delivery. But what happens if the wrong product is delivered or if the product is not certified? You have already paid cash on delivery and there is no option to trace the payment. Even in times of COVID-19 you are protected by SEPA transfers by preventing contact with the deliverer.
Buying sexual enhancers like Kamagra in an online store and paying via SEPA direct debit is the standard procedure that is normally followed by both buyers and sellers. This can be done from the comfort of your own home and with just a few clicks.
My personal experience
“Personally I have been buying Kamagra online for over 2 years. Initially I paid with PayPal but I did not feel comfortable that a company in the USA had access to my bank details, address and phone number which are used to verify the payment. Therefore, I switched to SEPA and have been using it ever since. I can just relax because I know that the EU has strict guidelines to protect me as a buyer and also because of the fact that only authentic and certified stores sell Kamagra. You can buy Kamagra without cash on delivery with a SEPA direct debit.”
Author of the article: Daniel Kaestner